As more cases of coronavirus are identified in the U.S., protecting our members is extremely important to us. As a safety precaution for you, as well as our employees, we are canceling all Quartz Medicare Advantage (HMO) seminars scheduled for July.
If you’re a current member:
- Please review your 2020 Member Guide for details about your benefits.
- Contact Customer Service if you have questions.
- Call (800) 394-5566 or TTY 711.
- Send a secure message through your MyChart account at QuartzMyChart.com.
New to Medicare? To learn more about Quartz Medicare Advantage (HMO) plans:
- Schedule a one-on-one telephone meeting with a Medicare expert. Call (608) 881-8242, Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Browse our website to get more information, compare plans, and view our Provider Directory and Formulary. And, if interested, online applications are available.
What else is Quartz doing to address COVID-19?
Quartz is working with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), health experts nationwide, and our network providers to share information, lessen risks, and keep members informed.
Visit our dedicated COVID-19 web page.